Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Hollywood Office
Your first visit to Hollywood Podiatry Associates establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctors. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We deliver high-quality foot and ankle care to the Hollywood, FL area, with excellence, compassion and board certified competence.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Ensure a creative and compassionate environment with professionalism
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
Please print and complete our patient forms before your visit. You will need the free Adobe Reader in order to view/print these forms.
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed.
Click here to download it.
Scheduling and Cancellations
When you call our office to schedule an appointment, we will make every effort to accommodate your time and request. This appointment is reserved just for you so that Dr. Greenberg and Dr. Perez has the time to devote to your problem. We respect your time, so we try to keep on schedule so that there is limited waiting for your appointment. If you are going to be late for your appointment please notify us as soon as possible. If you are unable to keep to your scheduled appointment please call us at least 24 hours in advance.
We have also made requesting an appointment with the doctors a simple process via our website. Just visit our Request Appointment page and complete the form, and someone from our office will contact you to verify availability.
What to bring to your appointment
On your initial visit to our office please provide the following information:
- Insurance card and picture identification
- Name of your medical doctors and any previous podiatrists
- List of medications you take including dose and frequency, and allergies
- Past medical records or x-rays relating to your current or previous foot problems, if you have them
- Athletic shoes, work boots, or typical daily shoes, as requested
- If necessary, a referral from your primary care physician
When to arrive
For new patients we schedule your appointment 10 minutes in advance to allow adequate time for you to complete any necessary information forms. Your initial visit may require up to 60 minutes, depending upon the nature of your problem.