All our professionals maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in the medical field. Read on to learn more about our physicians experience and training.
Luis D. Perez, DPM, MS, AACFAS
Hollywood, FL PodiatristHollywood Podiatry Associates
Dr. Luis D. Perez earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree at Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine in 2014. He then completed a podiatric surgery residency program at Memorial Healthcare System in 2017.
Aside from being a managing partner and practitioner in our practice in Hollywood, Florida, he serves as an adjunct professor at Barry University School of Podiatric Medicine.
- Florida International University - Bachelors of Biology
- Barry University - Masters in Biomedical Science
- Barry University - Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- Memorial Healthcare System Department of GME, 2017, Podiatry
- Associate of the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Diplomate of the American Board of Podiatric Medicine
- English & Spanish
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Regional Hospital
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- Florida Podiatric Medical Association
- Broward County Podiatric Medical Association
- Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society
- Alpha Gamma Kappa Fraternity Member